User Research is, quite frankly, research about users. We want to dig deep into user needs, motivations and behaviors in order to provide the best possible input for our UX and Design capabilities, to create solutions that deliver on the expectations of your clients, customers and visitors.
We focus only on the user and pinpoint what will make your digital solution not only a valued tool, but also a trusted friend. And, dare we say it, even loved.
The methodologies we use in our research vary greatly between assignments.
Some examples of what we do:
- User Workshops - to find out what the target audience needs.
- Site Analysis - to know what the target audience does.
- Content Audit - to evaluate the quality of your existing content.
- Empathy maps - to empathize and synthesize observations.
- User Testing - to validate hypothesis or conclusions.
- Personas - to visualize the target audience
- Effect Mapping - to see where we can get the biggest bang for the buck.
- User Journey Mapping - to ensure that we know what the users want their experience to be like.
Why Nordic Morning?
Knowing what users want is a core requirement for providing them with the solutions they need and will return to, again and again. The insights we provide are the foundation upon which service design succeeds.
Our methodologies for gathering and prioritizing the right information, combined with our data-driven mindset give us an ability to quickly and accurately gather insights that can be used to match user needs with business goals.